Lexis® Practical Guidance - Commercial Contracts
This module is aimed to base the industry standards for the commercial contracts. It covers a broad range of commercial topics, including Joint ventures, Franchising, Agency and Distribution, Dispute Resolution, Competition Law aspects and other practical aspects on Contracts Acts. This practice area will soon provide industry-specific agreements covering Pharma, Real Estate, E-commerce, IT & ITES, Hotel & Hospitality, etc.
- Relation between Franchisor & Franchise and Liability of Franchisor
- Technical Collaboration, LLP, etc.
- Sale, Purchase, Mortgage, Pledge, Lease, License, for Movable & Immovable Properties, etc.
- Licensed Manufacturing
- Copyright, Design, Patents, TM, etc.
- Contract Employees, Severance Agreement, etc.
- Sale and Supply of Goods, Outsourcing, and Consultancy
- Financial, Share, Codes, etc.
- Types of PoA, Liability, and Risk
- PE Investments and VC Investments
- NDAs, Barter Agreement, Sponsorship Agreements, etc.
- Intercompany-Intragroup Loan Agreements
- Pharma, Information Technology, Real Estate, Telecom, Media and E-Commerce covering industries like Pharma, IT/ITES & Media, etc
Partnership, Joint Venture and Collaboration Agreement
Supply of Goods & Services
Power of Attorney
Advertising, Sponsorship & Marketing
Industry Specific Agreements