Foreign Exchange Management Act
Lexis® Practical Guidance - Foreign Exchange Management Act
This module covers all the aspects relating to Inbound & Outbound Investments, FIPB & DIPP Procedures, Compounding Procedures and all other aspects of Foreign Exchange Transactions in the country.
- Restrictions, FIPB/DIPP/SIA Approvals, Industrial Licensing Requirement/Procedure, etc.
- Sectors, Funding, Investment Avenues, etc.
- Permitted/Restrictions, Maturity, Recognized Lender, Eligible Borrowers, etc.
- Procedures and Aspects like Realization, short-shipment, shut-out shipment, etc.
- Investment Avenues and Related Issues
- Inclusions and exclusions, Bank Account in India (INR/Foreign Currency), etc.
- Within and outside India.
- Policy issued by insurer outside India, LIM, GIM, etc.
- LO/BO/PO – Requirements
- Liberalized Remittance Scheme
- Provisions, Composition of offenses, etc.
Foreign Direct Investment
Overseas Direct Investment
External Commercial Borrowing
Transactions - Capital & Current Import & Export of Goods & Services
Acquisition of Property
Establishment of Office in India